For current students and recent graduates, this is an opportunity to learn about careers in a growing, dynamic, rewarding industry, while starting on the path toward being tomorrow’s innovators, travel industry leaders, and ATTA members.
ATTA members span the spectrum of the adventure travel industry and come from around the world. Interns will have the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere, communicating with the ATTA team and ATTA members, while learning about the industry, contributing to the goals and initiatives of the association, and gaining practical and applicable work experience.
- English language proficiency
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with using Internet, email, basic document programs, Google Drive, etc.
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work remotely with internet access
- Social media skills a plus
- Additional skills needed depending on department
- The opportunity to be published on one of our blogs
- Practical, real world work skills and experience working with a remote global team
- Regular networking lunches with leaders in the adventure travel industry
- A Capstone or legacy project
- Exposure to our business community through various channels
- Access to research and education
- Access to job opportunities
- A certificate of completion of program at the end of the four month period
- College credit when applicable
Students from all different countries and types of educational programs are encouraged to apply.
ATTA is committed to doing business in an environment of mutual respect and tolerance, treating each other and travelers with respect, professionalism, and conducting business with safety, honesty, and integrity. We’re 100% committed to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, physical appearance, or other facets of personal identity.
- These are remote, part-time positions with flexible hours
- Minimum requirement of 8-12 hours per week
- Student must have access to computer and internet
- Internships are unpaid
- ATTA will work with your school to be eligible for course credit
- Each program will last four to six months. Program extensions may be considered
Applications are currently closed. Check back in August 2022.